Back to School
- Department of Public Health/Connecticut State Department of Education Guidance: Operational Strategies
- Bus Routes: Updated!!!
- Fall Sports: Fall Sports registrations are now available on FamilyID.com. If you already have an account with FamilyID, simply log in and search for Griswold Athletics. Select the appropriate sport and complete the registration process. Use this link for FamilyID Registration Information detailed information about creating a FamilyID account. The nurse will need a paper copy of the student's most recent physical. A valid physical exam is good for 13 months. No athlete will be permitted to participate without a completed registration and a valid physical on file with the school nurse.
Griswold High School
Welcome Back Packet - includes letter from the Principal, 2022-23 Academic Calendar, Daily Schedule and Modified Schedules, Lunch Waves, School Counseling Updates, Yearly Health Updates, and more.
Student Handbook - UPDATED FILE COMING SOON. includes student policies, contacts
Supply List: there is no supply list for high school. Rather, students will receive a course syllabus on the first days of school with required/recommended materials for class. All students will also receive an agenda, which is required every day in every class. For the first days of school, we recommend a simple notebook and writing utensil. Please contact the main office for any support needed with supplies!
Weekly Memos: Are you receiving Principal Palonen’s weekly memos via email on Friday? If not, please contact the GHS Main Office at 860-376-7640.
Griswold Middle School
Schedules, Hours and Procedures:
- School begins at 7:30 a.m.
- If students are driven to school, parents are asked to drop off their students in the horseshoe at 7:20 a.m.
- Students are asked to be seated in their homerooms by 7:30 a.m.
- Dismissal is at 2:19 p.m.
- Bus Routes