Students grades nine through twelve at Griswold High School have access to a wide variety of programs and activities to make their high school experience their own and prepare for the future they dream of. Outside of class, students can get involved in Athletics, Music and Theater, Clubs, Student Leadership Opportunities, and more.
Through classes and extracurricular programming, students will have the opportunity to embark on new experiences, serve their fellow students and community, build relationships and develop character, all while having fun in a safe environment.
Griswold High School's faculty and staff aims to support and encourage students to become compassionate, confident, creative, and resourceful members of society, all the while preparing to reach their highest potential. No matter their background and their vision of the future, each student will have the opportunity to create a unique pathway with guidance along the way that will prepare them for much more than high school graduation.
“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
– John Wooden
“A year from now on you may wish you had started today.”
– Karen Lamb
Griswold High School Campus
The physical campus of Griswold Public Schools is unique in the State, where Griswold Elementary, Middle and High Schools are all on the same property with a central quad. This allows for cross programming between schools and an easier transition for students each year.
GHS School Climate
Griswold Public Schools educate for excellence by ensuring our students are connected, by nurturing individual student talents, and by fostering a future-focused mindset. GHS's school climate includes the following:
- Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
- Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
- Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
- Each student learns in a safe environment that is physically and emotionally safe.
- Students practice and learn about a healthy lifestyle.
To learn more about the GHS School Climate policy, visit the School Climate webpage here.