Request A Transcript

To request a transcript, please contact School Counseling Secretary Darlene Melgey in order to request a transcript. In your email request, please include the following:

  1. Name (maiden name if applicable)
  2. Date of birth
  3. Date of graduation (year)
  4. Full address where you would like the transcript to be sent
    Please note that post-secondary institutions need to have an official transcript sent directly to the school from Griswold High School