GHS Daily Schedule
Report Student Absence, Tardy Arrivals, Early Dismissal
Email GAttendance@griswoldpublicschools.org, or call the GHS Main Office at 860-376-7640 and follow the prompts.
9th Grade & New Student Families: Please read, sign and return the Acceptable Use Form.
Griswold 1:1 Device Agreement (Chromebook agreement)
New Student Technology Information
GPS Help Desk
Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
If there is no answer, our team may be on the line helping another family. Please leave a message so we can call you back as soon as possible.
Try to Troubleshoot your Chromebook:
- Since this problem is often caused by the battery going into "storage mode" by being drained completely, make sure the Chromebook is plugged in when you do these steps.
- With the Chromebook off, press and hold ecs + refresh arrow + power for 2 or 3 seconds
- Once you see the white screen with the pictures of a thumbdrive and sd card asking for recovery media, power down the Chromebook by pressing just the power button.
- Wait 30 seconds and press power to turn the Chromebook back on. It may take up to a minute to come back on.
- Log into your Chromebook as you normally would.
- If this doesn't fix the issue, please contact the Help Desk or email the Director of Technology Jill Curioso at JCurioso@griswoldpublicschools.org.
Link to Naviance (Student Success Plan Resource)
Parent and Student Resources for crisis intervention, outpatient counseling, grief and loss support, and more.
Emergency Mobile Psych Services (EMPS): Dial 211 (24/7 support)
Mobil Outreach (DMHAS): (860)886-9302 (24/7 support)
The Trevor Helpline (LGBTQ support): (866)488-7386 (www.thetrevorproject.org) (24/7 support)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1(800)273-8255 (24/7 support)
Mental Health or Suicide Crisis National and CT Hotlines PDF (English y Español)
United Community and Family Services
- Jewett City Site: (860)376-7040
- Norwich Health Center Site: (860)892-7042
50 Academy Hill Rd., Plainfield, CT
331E. Main Street, Norwich, CT
Affinity Behavioral Health
20 Carver Avenue Norwich, CT (860)886-8253
Grief and Loss
Bereavement Support Group at Backus Hospital in Norwich, CT: (860)889-8331
CT State Department of Education Resources for Families and Students (PDF) | (PDF en Español)
Contact 211 for additional resources