High School Registration

Guidance hours are Monday through Friday, 7:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

School Registration Form

Tuition town students must get approval from their hometown Superintendent's office before calling to register a student.

Griswold residents must show proof of residency when they come in to register a student. Examples of Proof of Residency are: Purchase or Lease Agreement, current utility bill received in your name at the current address.

For incoming new students, it is strongly recommended that you please call the guidance office at 376-7680 to make an appointment to come in with your child and register with a member of the guidance staff. It is beneficial to have the following documents completed before you come to guidance to register a student.

You will also need to bring with you a copy of an unofficial transcript and the last report card that the student received, along with a copy of the child's health record. Please be sure that the student has officially withdrawn from the previous school before registering at Griswold. The school should give the student all the necessary documents needed to enroll upon withdrawal.

Please inform the guidance counselor if your child has ever received any special services (special education, counseling, etc.)

Parents/guardians wishing to exercise their option to withhold their consent to the release of directory information must sign this form.