Forms for Parents/Guardians
- Student Pickup Form
- Free & Reduced Lunch Form
- Technology Acceptable Use Agreement Form
- GES Student Enrollment
GES 6-Day Rotation Calendar
Assessment and Common Core State Standard (CCSS) information for Parents
- Common Core Roadmaps
- CT Dept. of Education Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Grade Level Milestones from GreatSchools.org
- National PTA Parents Guides to Student Success
- Smarter Balanced Assessment System
- Sparkler App
Sparkler is a free, evidence-based mobile application that is available in English and Spanish for all Connecticut families of children ages 0-5 years old. Sparkler has tools to monitor your child’s social emotional, cognitive, communication, and physical development. It includes the Ages and Stages Questionnaire as well as suggestions for play-based learning activities to help support your child’s ongoing development.
You can download the Sparkler App from the Apple Store to your iPhone or iPad or the Google Play Store if you have an Android phone or tablet.
- Current Griswold Elementary Pre-K families: GriswoldPS
- Community members: Griswold
If you have questions or concerns about your child’s development and do not wish to access the Sparkler App, you can call the 211 Child Development line at 1-800-505-7000 or contact Griswold Elementary School at 1-860-376-7610. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about your child’s development and look forward to being a collaborative partner in your child’s educational journey!
Learn more about the Sparkler App from Griswold's Student Services & Family Engagement Coordinator, Katy Sawaryn at https://youtu.be/HIvy5KYB3V0