District Partnership Advisory Council
District Partnership Advisory Council (DPAC) is a district coalition that meets regularly during the school year to discuss and highlight all that Griswold Public Schools has to offer. Community members learn about our students and staff, their achievements, and our collaborative work as a school district and community.
The goal and mission of DPAC is to move Griswold Forward.
The council consists of parents from all schools (Griswold Elementary, Middle, High and Alternative Schools), school administrators, teachers, Board of Education (BOE) members, students, and several other community organizations. DPAC welcomes any interested participants to ensure that all are informed.
Partnering organizations include:
- Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce
- Griswold Partnership to Reduce the Influence of Drugs for Everyone (PRIDE)
- Griswold Senior & Social Services
- Griswold's Youth & Family Services Bureau (GYFS)
- Thames Valley Council for Community Action (TVCCA)
- United Community & Family Services (UCFS)
DPAC meets monthly, and meetings are held in the evenings.
Upcoming DPAC meetings will be held virtually at 7:00 p.m. EST on:
- September 9, 2021
- October 7, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- February 10, 2022
- March 10, 2022
- May 12, 2022
Join the DPAC meetings at meet.google.com/pff-vhkg-raa or by phone at 401-646-2470 PIN: 889 653 335#.
GRISWOLD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
DISTRICT PARTNERSHIP ADVISORY COUNCIL
2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR