Sacred Heart University
Welcome to Sacred Heart Griswold Campus
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 399, Griswold, CT 06351 Located at Griswold High School: 267 Slater Avenue, Griswold, CT 06351 Phone: 860-376-8408
Fax: 860-376-1798 Main Campus: 5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825
- Dr. Karen Christensen, Campus Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Maschka, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
- Student Accounts: 203-371-7925 or StudentAccountsOffice@sacredheart.edu
- IT Help Desk (The Factory): 866-365-7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Services: 203-371-7838
- Financial Aid: 203-371-7980 or SFA@sacredheart.edu
- Registrar: 203-365-7509 or email@example.com
Latest News and Events...
ALL SHU-GRISWOLD classes are online for the Fall 2020 Semester. Please make sure that your myshu/blackboard account is active!
- Registration for Winter Intersession and Spring 2021 is open! WINTER AND SPRING 2021 COURSES ARE ONLINE!
- The SHU-Griswold office is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am - 3pm, beginning 9/8/2020. All visitors will need to make an appointment - email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time. Staff will be working from home on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- We are on FACEBOOK! Follow us @shugriswoldcampus for latest news/events happening in our campus! Click here to follow: https://www.facebook.com/shugriswoldcampus/
Check Student Planning & Advising for any blocks (Student Accounts, Health Services and/or Advisement) on your account before attempting to register for classes. You must address them, as you will not be eligible to register until restriction issues are resolved.
|Instructions -- Buying Books||2020-2021 Tuition & Fees||
Obtaining a SHU ID Card
|Registration Form||Griswold Staff/Resident Form||
Change of Address --
Norwich Diocese Staff
|Graduation Data Card|
- DON'T FORGET to set up your BLACKBOARD, STUDENT PLANNING & ADVISING and SHU EMAIL accounts: Go to www.sacredheart.edu - click MySHU on the bottom of the screen. Problems?... Call the IT Help Desk at 866-365-7575
- Please notify the Griswold Office if you change your personal email address, as most of our communications are through email.
- If Griswold cancels/closes Griswold Schools, SHU-GRISWOLD WILL ALSO BE CLOSED. However, for weather events that develop or worsen during the day, please consult this site or contact the office.