Sacred Heart University
Welcome to Sacred Heart Griswold CampusMailing Address: P.O. Box 399, Griswold, CT 06351 Located at Griswold High School 267 Slater Avenue, GriswoldPhone: 860-376-8408 FAX: 860-376-1798Main Campus: 5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825
- Dr. Karen Christensen: email@example.com
- Angela Maschka: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karin Greene: email@example.com
- Student Accounts 203-371-7925
- Info Tech Help Desk 866-365-7575
- Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2018 Registration is open. You can register online using WebAdvisor, or fill out a registration from (available for download below) and submit to the SHU-Griswold office.
Please read here for an important update from the State of CT Dept. of Education regarding changes to the testing requirements for the 092 certification.
Check on WebAdvisor for "Person Restrictions" (blocks) on your account before attempting to register for classes. You must address them, as you will not be eligible to register until restriction issues are resolved.
Contact the professor for confirmation of any date/time changes during the current semester.
|Instructions -- Buying Books||2017-2018 Tuition & Fees|
Graduation Application Deadlines 2018-2019
Graduation Information 2017-2018
|Registration Form ||Griswold Staff/Resident Form ||Change of Address -- |
|Add/Drop Form||Norwich Diocese Staff|
|Graduation Data Card|
- DON'T FORGET to set up your WEB ADVISOR, BLACKBOARD and SHU EMAIL accounts: Go to www.sacredheart.edu - MySHU in top right corner. Problems?... Call the IT Help Desk at 866-365-7575
- Please notify the Griswold Office if you change your personal email address as most of our communications are through email.
- If Griswold cancels/closes Griswold Schools, Sacred Heart-Griswold WILL ALSO BE CLOSED. However, for weather events that develop or worsen during the day, please consult this site or contact the office.