2018-2019 Budget Development Information
The Griswold Public Schools 2018-2019 Budget DevelopmentPresentation by The Connecticut School Finance Project
Time Line Information
- Monday February 5 - Board of Education Public Hearing
- Monday, February 12 – Board of Education Meeting - Budget Summary/Deliberation.Students Deserve Better Presentation by THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL FINANCE PROJECT
- Tuesday, February 13th: Budget presentation at the GES PTO meeting at 6pm in the GES library media center.
- Thursday, February 15th: Coffee & Chat with the Superintendent on the budget at GHS at 6pm in the GHS library media center.
- Thursday, February 15th: Budget presentation at the GHS PAC meeting at 6:30pm in the GHS library media center.
- February 21st: Coffee & Chat with the Superintendent, 6pm, Central Office
- February 21st: District Partnership Advisory Council (DPAC) meeting, 7pm, GMS media center
- February 23rd: Wolverine Radio Interview with BOE Chair Stuart R. Norman, Jr. & Sean McKenna
- Monday February 26 – Board of Education Meeting - Budget Deliberation/Adoption.
- March TBD - Joint meeting between the Board of Finance and the Board of Education. The Board of Education will meet with the Board of Finance in March to present and to respond to questions on the budget.
- April TBD - Public Hearing on the budget. The Board of Education and the Board of Finance present approved budget to the public and answer any questions.
- May TBD- Annual Town Meeting on the budget. The budget goes to town wide referendum following the Town Meeting. Following
STATE SENATOR HEATHER SOMERS
oLEGISLATIVE AIDE, Jared Picco
STATE REPRESENTATIVE KEVIN SKULCZYCK