2021-22 Budget Development & Materials
The Griswold Public Schools
2021-22 Budget Development
UPDATED: JUNE 3rd, 2021
NOTE: This page will be updated frequently during the next few months. Please check back often.
Please click on the links below to view and/or print documents
1. Budget documents to view:
2. February 22, 2021: Public Hearing (meet.google.com/fyy-gkos-kkx - meeting link has expired)
3. Budget Forums--click here.
4. March 1, 2021: The Griswold Board of Education votes to approve the Initial Budget Proposal and forwards the proposal to the Town of Griswold, Board of Finance.
5. May 26, 2021: The Town of Griswold Board of Finance forwards the Board of Education Budget, as is, to Town Referendum.
6. June 16, 2021: Scheduled Town of Griswold Referendum--Voting at Griswold High School.
STATE SENATOR HEATHER SOMERS
- WEBSITE: http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/contact-somers/
- PHONE 1-800-842-1421
STATE REPRESENTATIVE BRIAN LANOUE
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org