2018-2019 Budget Development Information
The Griswold Public Schools 2018-2019 Budget Development
Time Line Information
- Monday February 5 - Board of Education Public Hearing
- Monday, February 12 – Board of Education Meeting - Budget Summary/Deliberation.Students Deserve Better Presentation by THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL FINANCE PROJECT
- Tuesday, February 13th: Budget presentation at the GES PTO meeting at 6pm in the GES library media center.
- Thursday, February 15th: Coffee & Chat with the Superintendent on the budget at GHS at 6pm in the GHS library media center.
- Thursday, February 15th: Budget presentation at the GHS PAC meeting at 6:30pm in the GHS library media center.
- February 21st: Coffee & Chat with the Superintendent, 6pm, Central Office
- February 21st: District Partnership Advisory Council (DPAC) meeting, 7pm, GMS media center
- February 23rd: Wolverine Radio Interview with BOE Chair Stuart R. Norman, Jr. & Sean McKenna
- Monday, February 26th – Board of Education Meeting - Budget Deliberations
- Monday, March 12th - Board of Education Meeting-Budget Adopted
- Thursday, March 15th - Board of Education presents budget to the Board of Finance
- Tuesday, April 3rd - Board of Finance Public Hearing on the 2018-2019 budget proposals. 7pm, GMS cafeteria.
- May TBD- Annual Town Meeting on the budget. The budget goes to town wide referendum following the Town Meeting. Following
STATE SENATOR HEATHER SOMERS
oLEGISLATIVE AIDE, Jared Picco
STATE REPRESENTATIVE KEVIN SKULCZYCK