2020-2021 Budget Development Information
The Griswold Public Schools 2020-21 Budget Development
NOTE: This page will be updated frequently during the next few months. Please check back often.
Please click on the links below to view and/or print documents
2. Public Hearing Flyer--click here.
Timeline & Presentations
- Monday, February 3rd - Initial Budget Proposal to the Griswold Board of Education
- Monday, February 10th - Public Hearing, 6:00pm, GMS Auditorium
- Thursday, March 5th – Presentation to District Partnership Advisory Council (DPAC), 7pm, GMS Library Media Center.
- Monday, March 9th – Board of Education Meeting, 6pm, GMS Library Media Center- Budget Deliberation
- Tuesday, March 10th - Presentation to the Town of Griswold, Board of Finance, Griswold Senior Center, 7pm.
- Wednesday, March 11th - Presentation to the Town of Griswold, Democrat Town Council, Town Hall, 7pm.
- May TBD- Annual Town Meeting on the budget. The budget goes to town wide referendum following the Town Meeting.
STATE SENATOR HEATHER SOMERS
oLEGISLATIVE AIDE, Jared Picco
STATE REPRESENTATIVE BRIAN LANOUE