Department of School Safety
S/O David J Crandall
School Safety Officer
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Fingerprint appointments with Officer Crandall are between the hours of:
4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.In the High School Main Office
- Print and complete the Fingerprinting Information Sheet using the instruction provided. Return at least 1 day before your appointment to the High School Main Office.
- Appointment can be made at the Central Office for employees and at the Elementary school for volunteers.
- For employees, please bring a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK made out to "Treasurer, State of Connnecticit for $16.50 with you during your appointment. (PERSONNEL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
Student Parking Application
Students will be required to completing this Parking Application Form if they wish to drive to school instead of taking the bus.
This registration is required so that the school knows who is parked on their property in case of an emergency the administration can contact the owner of the vehicle.
Students are responsible for their parking permits. All lost or stolen permits must be replaced at the students’ expense. A fee of five dollars will be charged.
- Permits are not transferable without administrative approval. Students that give their permits to other students will lose their driving/parking privileges.
- Any changes in vehicle or license number must be reported to the main office immediately.
- Temporary parking permits may be issued to students with 24-hour advance notice and administrative approval.
- All parking permits are the property of Griswold Public Schools.
- No person other than the registered driver who has submitted the proper paperwork and has an approved parking permit may operate a vehicle on school grounds.
- The permit must be displayed properly (attached to the rear-view mirror with the front of the tag showing through the windshield) at all times on school grounds.
Print and complete the Parking Application form and return it to the high school main office
Vehicle Assistance (dead battery, keys locked in car, flat tire) and
Emergency Transportation are available upon request.