G R I S W O L D P U B L I C S C H O O L S
Please nominate Griswold High School Alumni for recognition in the
Distinguished Alumni Wall of Fame
The Griswold High School Distinguished Wall of Fame Selection Committee invites you to nominate candidates for the Griswold High School Distinguished Wall of Fame.
This award honors and recognizes alumni who exemplify the values, the tradition, and the successes of GHS. Their accomplishments will inspire and encourage GHS students to do the same.
- The nominee must be a graduate of Griswold High School.
- A period of at least ten years must have elapsed between graduation and nomination for induction.
- Posthumous nominees will be accepted.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to their community or their field of work, or have been recognized for an outstanding achievement, accomplishment, contribution or act that has had a profound and positive effect.
- Any supporting material such as newspaper articles, stories, letters of recommendation, etc. should be submitted with the nomination form. The selection committee will review only the information provided and will not do further research.
Anyone may nominate a graduate for consideration. All nominees will remain on the nominee list until the time he or she is selected for induction. If a person was nominated, but not selected, additional reference materials may be submitted. Nomination forms are included in this e-mail. The Distinguished Alumni Wall of Fame Selection Committee will review the nominations and notify both the inductee and the nominator.
Mail completed application forms along with any supporting materials to:
Robin Drobiak, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Griswold Public Schools211 Slater AvenueGriswold, CT 06351
Thank you for taking just a few moments and nominating one of the great ALUMNI from Griswold High School for recognition! Use the simple nomination form that is attached.
Paul K. Smith
GRISWOLD HIGH SCHOOL
ALUMNI WALL OF FAME
Please extend your warmest congratulations to
Mary Rose Deveau
Griswold High School Class of 1951
GPS Secretary for 41 years / Griswold Historical Society President / Municipal Historian
Mary Rose will be recognized by the Griswold Board of Education
on Tuesday, October 13 at 6:00 PM.