Distinguished Alumni Wall of Fame
The Griswold High School Wall of Fame Selection Committee invites you to nominate candidates for Griswold High School Distinguished Wall of Fame honors and recognition.
This award is presented to alumni who exemplify the values, the tradition, and the successes of Griswold High School. We hope their accomplishments will inspire and encourage GHS students to achieve at the same level as our recipients.
The 2017 inductee to the Griswold High School Distinguished Wall of Fame will be recognized in the fall of 2017.
- The nominee must be a graduate of Griswold High School.
- A period of at least ten years must have elapsed between graduation and nomination for induction.
- Posthumous nominees will be accepted.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to their community or their field of work, or have been recognized for an outstanding achievement, accomplishment, contribution or act that has had a profound and positive effect.
- Any supporting material such as newspaper articles, stories, letters of recommendation, etc. should be submitted with the nomination form. The selection committee will review only the information provided and will not do further research.
Elizabeth (Jedziniak) Osga GHS
Class of 1970
GHS Class of 1978
Dorothy M. Stott
GHS Class of 1976
Mary Rose Deveau
Class of 1951
Class of 1972
Anyone may nominate a graduate for consideration. All nominees will remain on the nominee list until the time he or she is selected for induction. If a person was nominated, but not selected, additional reference materials may be submitted.
Nomination forms are attached below. The Distinguished Alumni Wall of Fame Selection Committee will review the nominations and notify both the inductee and the nominator in August 2017.
Deadline for Nomination: July 1, 2017.
Mail completed application forms along with any supporting materials to:
Robin Drobiak, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Griswold Public Schools
211 Slater Avenue
Griswold, CT 06351
Griswold High School Distinguished Alumni Wall of Fame
If you nominated someone last year, you do not need to include the detailed information again.
Additional reference material may be submitted. Past nominees will automatically be considered.
Nominee’s Biographical Data
Name of Nominee:
Griswold High School Class of:
Nominee’s Area of Distinction
(Please attach information as necessary)
Describe Nominee’s Area(s) of Distinction:
(Include Business, Community Service, Military, Education, Government, Medicine, Performing/Arts, Religion, Science Technology, Athletic accomplishments as applicable.)
Please attach information that displays how:
- The nominee has made a significant contribution to their community of their field of work - OR -
- The nominee has been recognized for an outstanding achievement, accomplishment, contribution or act that has had a profound and positive effect.
Information may include a written testimonial, additional letters of recommendation, newspaper clippings, nominee’s resume, etc.
Name of Nominator:
Return to: Robin Drobiak, Griswold Public Schools, 211 Slater Avenue, Griswold, CT 06351