Helpful Documents and Links
- GHS Daily Schedule
- Two-Hour Delay & Half Day Schedules
- GHS Safe Schools Climate Plan
- Conflict Reporting Form (any student can use this form to report any incidents of bullying, threatening, or intimidating behavior)
- CT State Department of Education Guidelines for Excused and Unexcused Absences
- School Attendance Policy Update Letter, Summer 2013
- Attendance Failure Appeal Form
- Dress Code Pamphlet
- Letter from Business Dept for all students taking F.P.M.
- Summer Reading Feedback
Student Parking Information
Students will be required to completing this Parking Application Form if they wish to drive and park on school premisises instead of taking the bus.
This registration is required so that the school knows who is parked on the property in case of an emergency administration can contact the owner of the vehicle.
Students are responsible for their parking permits. All lost or stolen permits must be replaced at the students’ expense. A fee of five dollars will be charged.
- Permits are not transferable without administrative approval. Students that give their permits to other students will lose their driving/parking privileges.
- Any changes in vehicle or license number must be reported to the main office immediately.
- Temporary parking permits may be issued to students with 24-hour advance notice and administrative approval.
- All parking permits are the property of Griswold Public Schools.
- No person other than the registered driver who has submitted the proper paperwork and has an approved parking permit may operate a vehicle on school grounds.
- The permit must be displayed properly (attached to the rear-view mirror with the front of the tag showing through the windshield) at all times on school grounds.
Print and complete this form then return it to the high school main office: