Sacred Heart University
Welcome to Sacred Heart Griswold Campus
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 399, Griswold, CT 06351 Located at Griswold High School 267 Slater Avenue, GriswoldPhone: 860-376-8408 FAX: 860-376-1798Main Campus: 5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825
- Dr. Karen Christensen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Maschka: email@example.com
- Karin Greene: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts 203-371-7925
- Info Tech Help Desk 866-365-7575
- Registrar email@example.com
- Mandated Reporter Training October 25, 2017. For more information click here.
- Professional Development: Next Generation Science Standards October 28, 2017 Click here for program flyer.
- If you are nearing completion of coursework for your 6th Year or MAT degree, it's time to think about applying for graduation. Find information on procedures and deadlines in the Instructions section below.
Check on WebAdvisor for "Person Restrictions" (blocks) on your account before attempting to register for classes. You must address them, as you will not be eligible to register until restriction issues are resolved.
Contact the professor for confirmation of any date/time changes during the current semester.
|Instructions -- Buying Books||2017-2018 Tuition & Fees||Obtaining a SHU ID Card|
|Graduation Application Deadlines 2017-2018||Graduation Information 2017-2018|
|•Registration Form ||•Griswold Staff/Resident Form||•Change of Address -- Student Info|
|•Add/Drop Form||•Norwich Diocese Staff Form||•Graduation Data Card|
- DON'T FORGET to set up your WEB ADVISOR, BLACKBOARD and SHU EMAIL accounts: Go to www.sacredheart.edu - MySHU in top right corner. Problems?... Call the IT Help Desk at 866-365-7575
- Please notify the Griswold Office if you change your personal email address as most of our communications are through email.
- If Griswold cancels/closes Griswold Schools, Sacred Heart-Griswold WILL ALSO BE CLOSED. However, for weather events that develop or worsen during the day, please consult this site or contact the office.